Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just to Catch up...

I have to post these pictures just so I can catch up and move on, plus its what justifies all the picture taking if I have something to use them for...

Rock Climbing...We have discovered it pays to have friends that are willing to come rock climbing with us! The extra babysitters make all the difference.

Easter...

I know I'm a little late on this one but we did do a little bit of Easter even if it was last minute.
Thanks to our awesome neighbors for joining us and making all that much more fun!


The kids went on an Easter egg hunt 10 minutes after dyeing them in our 5x5 plot of grass outside our patio. It was fun and they enjoyed it.



The dyeing part was a little messy but its not fun unless you get a little dirty right!


Chubbers putting on the Chubb!

She was 15lbs 9.5oz at her 4 month check up. We even went in for it a week early... gotta love the chubb!
Old town with Friends...

Madison and her rockin' leather jacket and sunglasses!


More big sister time!

Our little Easter bunny!

The new princess phase...

I always said I didn't want my girls to be girly girls, no princess stuff no pink etc etc... Well when all you get for your baby shower is pink and all the kids in the neighborhood give their princess dress ups to you for free what can you do... They both wear pink on a regular basis and I think the princess dresses are Madison's favorite thing to play with. The first day she had it she wouldn't take it off we had to bribe her just to get it off for bedtime.
Phil's 30...
They even sang to him and everything!


I got to surprise him pretty good, we went to dinner and I had invited a bunch of our friends to meet us there, he had no idea. It was a fun night.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Positive thing about the princess dresses: at least it is not your son dressed as Snow White. That is awesome that he is so willing to play along with Madison. That will be a great blackmail picture though in his future. :)

Payne said...

love the sepia photo of the sisters in the previous post! And aren't you forgetting one major piece of the catch up? Where are the triathalon pics?