Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weddings...

We have had two wedding on Phil's side of the family this year so lots of traveling and lots of fun with family just wanted to share some photos and snip-its from these two wonderful events.

The first was his sister Amanda's wedding in Austin Texas back in June (yes I know I am way behind!)This was a quick trip for us we were only there for a few days and some lovely friends of our were kind enough to watch Madison for us while we were gone to save us a plane ticket! We got to stay at a hotel with all of Phils siblings so that was really fun, the first time I have been with all of them together at one time since we were married 6 years ago.

This is Phils only sister and he has 4 brothers so you can imagine what it is like to get them all together! It was really fun it mostly consisted of loving insults, basketball, early wake up calls, and lots of chicken fights in the pool! It was a great weekend but way too short! The wedding was beautiful too and we are so happy for Mandy and our new brother in law.
Michale, Phil, Mandy, Tavy, Aaron, Scott

And of course plenty of Oreo's and saran wrap for the newlyweds car!

Tavy Phil's youngest brother


Samantha was a hit with Grammy Wood!

She was so exhausted by the end of the night and just wouldn't go to sleep.

Mandy also asked me to take their pictures for the wedding so I thought I would share some of those here too cause they turned out pretty cute!








Wedding number two was Aaron the next in line after Phil (who is the oldest). We have known his now wife for a little over a year and she is wonderful we could not be more happy for Aaron and April. I didn't take many pictures from this weekend but it was a great trip and we had a wondrful time getting to know Aprils family.

We did get a picture of the moo moo and curlers! When Phil and I first got married we spent our first Christmas together with Phils family and Aaron being the cheeky kid that he is decided to get me this aweful moo moo and a set of curlers with a little sweet note attached that said something along the lines of: "a picture of things to come!" such a sweetheart! I in turn gave it to Scott's wife and she lovingly passed it along to April for us!
Phil with Aaron and Phil's terrible facial hair sole patch... ewww!

April we love you thank you for marrying Aaron, we never thought it would happen!

Some of my favorite parts of this weekend:

The food! April's family did a phenomenal job at feeding all 20 odd people that were staying with them at thier house in Montana!

Meeting Aprils family and just hanging out with them, that was some good times!

Again just getting to be with all of Phils siblings (something I enjoy quite a bit!)

Sleeping in (well sort of but we did not have our kids with us so it was nice to not have to do bed time and morning time with them!)

Dancing at the wedding! I love wedding music so cheesy and fun! all the chicken dances and YMCA and thrillers you could ever want! Luckily my sister in laws all enjoy dancing as much as I do so it was a blast.

Setting up chairs for the ceremony and rearranging them about 100 times before everyone was satisfied!

Watching Michale spew sparkling cider out his noes! :) If anyone has a picture of that I would love to see it by the way! :)

Fun times!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Scott and Celeste video taped Michael's party with the sparkling cider. They should have it...mahaha! That was a pretty priceless moment...

Michael said...

Yeah, I think I lost some brain cells with that trick... oh well!